Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I've Moved!

After 23 years at the same title office, I have moved to what I believe are greener pastures! I will never forget my roots and the learning experices I have encountered.

New beginnings... there's alot to be said there.... with that are the new challenges! Knocking on doors and cold calling were never my area of expertise! I love talking with people, listening to their challenges and day-to-day goings on. But to sell myself? I can no longer keep myself in my safe little box.... out on the open road I go! I'll tell every one who will listen about the do's & don'ts of Title Insurance and Settlement Services who will listen!!!

I am very confident in what I do at the closing table; I know my product, as well as the lender's requirements! I get very excited for the buyers moving to their new home... or get involved with those purchasing their first Pocono Vacaton Ski Palace! I put myself in their place and explain each doc in simple, easy-to-digest plain language! Seller's too! Where are they off to? A new beginning for them also?

So wish me luck in my new venture. These are trying times in the real estate/title industry, but together we can make it just a bit more pleasant for everyone involved!

Lorie

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the move, Lorie! It is definitely a time of change in the industry and I am happy to hear that you are making it in to a positve one of opportunity and growth. Looking forward to working with you on my next real estate transaction!

    ReplyDelete

Pennsylvania First Settlement Services's Fan Box